Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012


Dear Diary,

The sentence above is really describing  myself enough. Back then, I did not know anything about myself. When I thought myself like this, like this, but, in the people's eye, they thought I was like that, like that. I always thought I was cheerful person and approachable. But, I did not even have any close friends around me. I always thought I had smiley face. But, people always ask me to smile. I did not realize that I actually had that kind of "sour" expression. HOHO. People may seen me as talkative, cheerful.. but they did not know what I actually had in my heart. I always trying to keep cheerful in front of people, so that they can't even sense my sadness. I didn't want them to know my sad side of my life. That's how I behaved for my life. Yes. When I had problem, I was kind of hesitating to express my thought and emotion to others. Because I can't trust people easily. I did not know why. But, that's the way I am. And, while solving my problem. I cried silently. Dear diary, I hope I could change my behavior, I will learn to express myself and build trust for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment