Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Touched

I really thought too much..

When I think about it back, it's actually my fault. It was my stupid act that hurts everyone around me. I feel really bad..and I don't know how to recover it back to normal. SORRY is not able to bring everything back to normal. I feel bad to my friends who always supporting me. My family..which I also don't know whether I can repay all of their sacrifices to me or not. 

Yes, everyone had ups and downs in life. I think this time is gonna be mine. Just follow what others said.. 

" Don't think too much, be strong! Everything will be alright in the end, smile."

" Memaafkan lagi senang dari simpan dalam hati..Forgive, forget and keep moving forward. Be cool as I always be."

Seremban, 11.45pm 27/3/13

No comments:

Post a Comment