Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

My clinical attachment was ended.

5/4/13..
Tarikh keramat di mana berakhirnya my clinical attachment. A lot of things I wanna write, but It can't be expressed by words. Some will be remained in my heart. Done with presentation..I always do not care much about my performance. Slightly, I felt really disappointing with myself. Always take things for granted. 

I just wanna wrap up everything beautifully. My title here is skema one. I don't care about that. I'll try my best to change it into something good. Try to think critically and out of the box. 

There were lessons I've learned for my lifetime. Some sweet memories to be kept deep into my heart. Some bitter memories to be forgotten but, at the same time take it as a lesson. Try to be positive. Believe in myself. Be sociable, loving and caring. Proactive, hardworking.

THere's a lot of things I need to change for my own good. It will takes time. Not sure how long it's gonna take.. but, should I try it?

There were ups and downs....is this how life going on? Let's be strong..I've been through more than halfway of this journey... :) 

Congrats to me and my friends! We all have gone through all of hardship. Congrat! CoNGRAT! Congrat!

Now, I can smile happily.. (*_______________________________________*)

No comments:

Post a Comment