Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Be Positive!

"You need to build on your success and learn from your mistakes"

Yes. Today, as usual my life as a student dietitian still go on with counselling with patient and doing nutrition prescription. I really hate counselling part where I need to talk. It's not that I hate to talk with patient..but, I really lack of skill to communicate with people. I did not know on how to cut people's word when they are still speaking. Because I found that it's very harsh. And I end up listening to their words. Then, my dietitian will end up commenting on me. O yeah. That's life. Learn from the mistakes. I was lucky because my dietitian was so kind to me even though I'm kind of blur and lack in many things. I hope they don't compare me with my partner. Because I really hate when people keep comparing myself with others.

Today's comment from dietitian:
" Awak punya kaunseling memang lemah lagi. Berterabur..confidence level tu dah ada. Tapi, xpe la..saya faham, awak pon still student. Kena banyakkan membaca, luaskan pandangan"

Yeah! I'll try to improve myself by taking it at positive side. Everybody makes mistakes. But, we need to learn from that mistakes and not repeat it again and again. Wish me luck in what ever I do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment