Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I really can't understand (#_#)

Yo! :)
After a hectic day yesterday and op kos la today..today was my case presentation! Omaaigood! Hanya Allah je yg tahu perasaan ak macam mana. Jantung nak burst macam nk terkeluar semua aorta, artery...

2 days before presentation, bole plak tertinggal slide dgn berukbang kat opis. Dem! So, bersenang-lenang la ak 2 days ago. Then, semalam baru bertungkus-lumus menyiap dan membetulkan slide. Dengan xcukop tido, bgn pagi..really delirium dowh! Melayang2 je ase. Apa-apa jadi ak just redha e untuk presentation hari ni. Ak selalu je doa agar lembutkan hati dietitian ak.hik3..supaya mereka x tanya banyak soklan sgt!

Then, done with my presentation on 3.30 pm. Yes. I actually did not really satisfied with it. I don't even know on how to do the best for the management. Bila melihatkan dietitian mengelengkan kepala, ok..it's really dissapointed me. Luckily, they did not give me any uncomfortable expression. Even though, they did not ask me many question..I really wonder what they think about my presentation. Bored?? Owh, please. I just don't wanna think about that. But, I really need to take it all the comment at positive side. My partner was so good. I can see huge differences between us. Ok, dah. Stop kat sini. Let it go. :)

Reward for myself, I bought another new dress. Really, this dress are meant for me. Haha. This morning, it sold out already. When I look at back, it still available. Oh ho, sometimes..we should reward ourself no matter how good or bad we perform, right?? :)

Wishlist:
Buy present for my friends (DONE)
Gosh! I really love Rilakkuma Bear. But, I bought it for my friend. hik3~ cute! Someone, please give me one!


Buy my mom dress/clothes for this upcoming raya (Must do it!!!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment