Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

please, be strong

It's a day for my Dietetics senior today. Today was a big day for them. Congratulations for your convocation day! I am happy for all of you. :) I just wonder will I able to be like them? Yes. I should. They all also like me. Had been going through all sort of things. It's just a part of learning.     
I bet, they even had their up and down. Same goes with me. 

Actually, when I look at them..I meant their pictures of convocation, I always hope to be one of them soon. After all those hardships that my friends and I had been through, I wish we all could enjoy that moment to the fullest. All our hard work should be paid off. We all learn on how to survive on our own without any assistance from others. We've been scolded because of our mistakes. Sometimes, I felt like giving up. But, no matter when I tried to do so, luckily I have friends by my side to keep encouraging me and lift up my spirit. Back then, I did not know on how to express my feeling to others. But now, I tried to put trust to others, let it my feeling. Woah! Luckily, I could feel some relieve from that. Thanks friend! 

And, not to forget..the mind of my family, on how my parents would be sad if they know my condition. Yes. Being an eldest in the family is such a big responsibility and not to exaggerate..it's quite a burden for me actually. I need to show a good example to my younger sister and brothers. I need to show them that we should be successful in what ever we do. That is why, until now..I keep trying from the state I fall behind and tried to get up to continue my journey even though I did not know it is right for me or not. But, Allah had everything planned for us, right? We just need to believe that this is already planned for us. 

Please, wahai diri! Be strong! Don't ever compare yourself with someone. It's not your fault if things did not turn up like you wanted it to be. Just let it slide away. But, remember..all those are experience for you. So that, you will not repeat it again and again. It's not wrong to learn from the mistakes. 

This week is going to be a tough week. Let's pray that I can face it easily, happily~

No comments:

Post a Comment