Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Things I wanna get/do


These all my dream/wishlist that I wanna do/get for myself. Hope I could get them soon or later^^

First thing. Of course la graduation day that I eagerly waiting for it. But, I need to endure this long journey of internship first. Let's wait for that.. next year, 2013^^
Hope I would be like them. :)
Second thing. I would like to grab my pinky baby. Yes! Eventhough I did not really like Pink colour. But, I think this was so great and girlish babe! 
Please, let me have u baby! ;p
Third thing. I want to go travel with my friends after graduation. Started with local place first. Oh ho! 
Pulau Perhentian. I wanna see clear crystal sea water and experience snorkeling thingy!
Fourth thing. I wanna travel overseas. Singapore first, maybe?
USS. Heard this is a great place to visit.
Fifth thing. Because I am Kpophollic, of course my next dream destination is South Korea. My idol was there, u know! Super Junior, the last man standing! ;p I've also made a promise with my bestie to go there together these coming 2-3 years. Oh, I should start saving! Backpaking maybe?
I should learn to speak Korea language. Annyonghaseyo!
Sixth thing. I wanna get myself a car! Ooops, before that..I should get mine a driving license first.
Yeah, will grab it soon or later!
Smart enough, huh? I like these kind of sporty feeling.
Seventh thing. I wanna do a business. Not sure what business. Restaurant maybe??
I would like to work together with my family member. :)
Eighth thing. I really wanna have my own dream house. I did not really care if all my beloved family stay with me forever! Because I love them so much! :)
It doesn't have to be like this. Just a sweet house for me is enough. ;)
Ninth thing. I hope I could be someone better than today. A successful person in what ever thing I do. Even though, I did not sure about my future yet, I hope it will be a nice one.
I wanna jump like this! Yeeaaahhh!
Last, but not least..I hope I will have a happy family forever and hereafter!
A great hubby, a lovely me, an adorable daughter & a tough son! 

**This wishlist inspired by the drama plot in "Scent of Women". 







No comments:

Post a Comment